We, Reva Engineering Enterprises, are one of the major manufacturers and suppliers of Fully Auto Brick Plant RBM-40 Production Unit. The offered machine comprises of brick conveyor machine, pallet feeder, hydraulic unit and automatic control system. Efficient in performance, our provided selection is reckoned for its operational fluency and efficient performance. This Fully Auto Brick Plant RBM-40 Production Unit is checked closely for its perfection, before final send off.
Hefty structure frame with four pieces of shaft to control the Mold Ram Punch, Electric Panel (With Mitsubishi PLC,) Limit Switch/Proximity Sensors, Hopper, Cylinder Made by Honed Tube. Piston Is Hard Chrome. Production Capacity 38,000 to 40,000 blocks per Shift. 15 H.P. Mould rocker, mechanical Pallet Feeder as well as material feeder, Hydraulic worked, regulated by PLC.
- "Reva" Pan Mixer having capacity of 12 tonne. fitted with 2 Nos. heavy C.I.Rollers, fitted with changeable bottom wear plates fitted with mixing and discharge blades, having special alloy steel tips, complete with quality Worm Reduction Gear Box Elecon/Radicon make powered by 30 H.P./Electric Motor of ABB/Crompton/Havells make.
- "Reva" Belt Conveyor for loading and unloading the material of the Pan blender of around 30 ft.and driven by 3 H.P.Electric engine.
- 30 Bricks per Stroke with tittle on brick (frog).
- Automatic Stacker for Lifting the Pallets with Bricks. Powered by 01 02 H.P. Electric Motor, Controlled by Variable Frequency Drive.
- Mechanical color feeding with pan as well as hopper sort, color blender for interlocking pavers.
- Finished Fly-Ash Bricks Pallet Conveyor, powered by 01 H.P. Geared Motor
- 3 Bins Batching System for Raw Material. Weighing of the Raw Material on the Belt Conveyor with help of the Load Cells and Automatic Batch control
- System and Computer Printing Facility and one week data storage. Automatic Discharge of the Raw Material. Weighing conveyor controlled by 7.5 x 2 H.P. Geared Motor and 1/2 H.P. Chute vibrator on the Bins of Aggregate.